Assistance of financing your Education:
At Alpha 9 Marine Services, we value your dreams and aspirations. We understand the importance of education in fulfilling your dreams and that is why we give 100 % Education Loan Support to each and every candidate. As your training will be conducted at the most prestigious academies & institutes in India and courses are approved by Govt. of India.
Almost all the private sector banks & public sector banks provide education loans to candidates for pursuing general courses or technical courses in India & abroad. The sanctioned loan can be used by candidates to cover training fees to be paid to the academy. Candidates are advised to take loans preferably taken from a Nationalised banks because the rate of interest & processing charges are low compared to private banks. The terms & conditions for educational loans may vary from bank to bank.
- The candidate has to be a Indian National with good academic records
- A secured admission to the University/Institution for the courses
For security details, kindly refer the above link of RBI circular.
- Students are given a repayment holiday or moratorium during the study period plus one year, or six months after getting a job
- Repayment period – average 6 years
Documents required for Bank Loan Application:
- completed study loan application form.
- Proof of Residence – Photocopy of Ration Card/Voters Id. Card/Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/ any such document acceptable to the Bank.
- Copy of academic Records
- X standard mark sheet
- XII standard mark sheet
- Mark List for under graduate.
- Degree Mark List / Provisional Certificate for post graduates.
- Age proof – Date of Birth / Age: Birth Certificate, SSLC / TC / Mark List
- Proof of having secured admission in UK Universities – Offer letter from the University
- Proof of Family Income Salary Certificate / pension Certificate / Auditor’s Certificate in case of business category / IT Return / Any other proof for the income stated.
- Valid Passport
- Nature of Collateral (wherever applicable)
- Property registration or Valuation papers
- In the form of land/building (Valuation by Bank’s approved valuer& Legal Opinion by Bank’s panel advocate), bank deposits in the name of student/parent/guardian or any other third party.
- Bonds/Share certificates/ Mutual funds / Provident Funds / Post office savings may also be considered
- Savings / Deposits
- Details of Assets & Liabilities of the student / parent(s)/ guardian/guarantor to be furnished.
- Proof of Margin Details regarding source of funds for meeting the margin requirement to be furnished, with documentary evidence.
- Others – Declaration/Affidavit stating that no Educational Loan is availed from any other bank by the applicant and his parent(s).